The endpoint provides the following information:
- Array of available coins and all supported networks
- Currency - currency ticker
- Name - name of currency, network or destination tag
- Precision - number of decimal places supported by coin
- Destination tag - the presence of an additional
destination_tagfield for the coin. If
null, then there is an additional field for the coin and it must be shown to the user when the user is paying, as well as give an opportunity to the user to specify it, on par with the wallet address, when withdrawing funds. Additional parameter
requiredspecifies the obligation to send
destination_tagwhen requesting a coin withdrawal:
required: true- you cannot create a withdrawal without specifying
destination_tag. If the user doesn't specify it, add
dt=0to the request.
required: false- you can create a withdrawal without
destination_tag. If the user didn't specify it - don't add
dtto the request.
- Logo url - link to logo of the coin
- Invoices, channels, coin withdrawals - availability for use in invoices, channels and coin withdrawals. Switches to false during maintenance on our side.