Invoice payment sequence
Invoice payment sequence.
Once an invoice is created, we start monitoring its cryptocurrency address to detect inbound transactions.
- 1.The customer specifies a purchase amount and purchase currency (if necessary)
- 3.Cryptopay responds with the invoice details
- 4.The merchant displays the payment details to the customer (a destination wallet address, an exact amount to send, a QR code etc)
- 5.The customer broadcasts a cryptocurrency transaction
- 6.Cryptopay sends the 1st callback to notify the merchant about the fact that the customer has just broadcast their transaction
- 7.Cryptopay is waiting for the transaction to be confirmed on the network
- 8.Cryptopay sends the 2nd callback to notify the merchant about the fact that the transaction has been confirmed
- 9.Cryptopay changes the invoice status from
completedand sends the final callback
- 10.The merchant makes an API call
GET /api/invoices/:idto retrieve the invoice status
- 11.The invoice status is returned
- 12.The merchant marks the payment as successful on their side