Merchants can use payment links instead of custom API integration to accept payments.
Payment link is an invoice-based tool which can be flexibly integrated into payment and sales scripts.
Examples of usage:
- The "Payment by Crypto" button from the shopping cart
- QR code for cryptocurrency payment on the web, a PDF or a paper version of the invoice
- Sending the payment link to an online chat while talking to the client.
Here is an example of a 10 USD payment link: https://pay-business-sandbox.cryptopay.me/?widgetKey=f2a94888-9b4b-42e0-b35f-d5825002e830&priceAmount=10&priceCurrency=USD.
- 1.Log in to your Cryptopay Business account
- 2.Navigate to Settings → Widget
- 3.Generate a widget key
- 4.Create a link with the required GET parameters
- 5.Provide a link to the customer to make a payment.
To create a link, please use the domain depending on the environment:
Your widget key
Purchase reference ID in your system
URL of the page the user will be redirected to if the payment is successful.
URL of the page the user will be redirected to in case of an error.
Can be en or jp which means Japanese or English language. en is set by default
Use true to show the QR code on the mobile version of the page
Controls the color design. light (by default) or dark.